Friday, July 9, 2010

Second Post in an hour !

I know what you must be thinking.
Why make two post in an hour when you can combine
it both?













Well, the answer is simple because the mood is different.
This post is about the heartbreak of losing the futsal competition.
I'm shattered right now.













The result? 1-0 lost to Joga Bonito.
Well, they are good but I think we should've won.
Everything would be different if we avoided the 2-0 lost
to wakawak though.
















Don't get me wrong I'm not angry with my teammates.
I'm just angry with myself for making those false promises,
For not helping them get into at least a semi-final slot as promised.
It's frustrating when you were feeling confident of winning and
suddenly one shot is fired and it sealed your lost.

















I want to say sorry to


Tat Shing
Jer Shyan
Ying Chuan
Jia Yuen
and
AuYongJiaWei


for making you guys believe
in nothing

























Turns out I'm just crap.















do not disturb, cheehong says goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment