Friday, July 9, 2010

OMG I'm so lazy.

Haha.
Lazy to update you guys about China already.
I'm going to let the pictures do the talking :)





waiting at some restaurant in KLIA. Flight had been delayed
for 4 hours.





My mom and I :)






Arrived at Guangzhou safely.






All my cousins. Well, not exactly all.





I'm like the shortest among all my cousins. Hey, what can I say
I'm from a family of tall peoples.


My sister and I


Found out in China that we are forbidden to step on the part between my legs. :P



It was raining but its my grandfather's house when he's 7













Texting HuiZhi Happy Birthday :D




My sister raping me.




Visiting our distant relatives






My cousin and I











They sell dog and cat meat openly in china !








My dad said that was day 3. hahahahah



Waiting for the Oyster. damn nice ! OYISHIII


Tired of waiting after 5 minutes. :D











Its a delicacy ! Super nice.




My dad manja manja






My cousin, CheeLeong and I was saying my sister loves to take photos of Lengzai. haha
































They are saying goodbye to you :P






Lazy to explain everything more photos will be out when my lazy
sister decides to upload them. till next time. Cheers~















cheehong says goodbye world :S

No comments:

Post a Comment