Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Life




HELLO PEEPS !







Currently thinking about a lot of stuffs.
with PMR around the corner and the kind of shit
results I got from trials.





Maybe it's time to study.
Yeaa, MAYBE it's time to study.





But I don't really feel like studying now.
still got 6 weeks till PMR ! I'm currently slacking around
watching cartoons and playing games !















and my current addiction ?











Plants VS Zombies :)



South Park ! :D




the simpsons :P




Family Guy ! :D




and this is the combination of the simpsons
and family guy ! ahaha .













These remaining months of the year are the only
time left that I get to spend it with my best friend.
haha. SAD ! but I'm going to appreciate it.






















TILL NEXT TIME ! :D






















cheehong say goodbye ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment